Caravanning is more than just a type of holiday, it’s a way of life for many that allows you to travel across the length and breadth of Australia without losing the comforts of home. Caravans today are a vast improvement from those of the past, now with all the amenities that you will ever need – a home away from home. It’s an investment well worth protecting and CIL Caravan Insurance provides comprehensive cover for your caravan and its contents.
Benefits of CIL Caravan Insurance
CIL can provide cover for your caravan anywhere in Australia against:
- Storm, hail and flood
- Accidental and malicious damage
- Theft and attempted theft
- Fire and explosion
- Electrical motor burnout
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $100 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million caravan legal liability and $20 million personal liability. CIL can also insure caravans permanently on-site.